BAY NORDIC & JESSIE DIGGINS YOUTH/JUNIOR CLINIC INFO & SCHEDULE
LOCATION: Brown Country Reforestation Camp, Main Ski Lodge (4418 Reforestation Road, Green Bay WI 54313)
CONTACT INFO: Noel Versch & Nick Reckinger (Bay Nordic, email@example.com) and Jenny Beckman (Salomon)
WHAT TO BRING: Active clothing, running shoes, & energy.
- 1:00pm to 2:00pm à Run & bounding with the MS/HS team athletes on Reforestation Camp trails.
- 2:00pm to 3:00pm à Group Agility Games & Exercises with all age groups (arrive 15 min early). Age-appropriate groups.
- 3:00pm to 4:00pm à Poster signing for all.
GENERAL: No fee to attend the clinic and no need to RSVP. Please come, enjoy the afternoon, and be inspired!
NIGHT OF ILLUMINATION DINNER
Please note the dinner is full, thank you all!!
Saturday April 18, 2015
Reforestation Camp Lodge
4418 Reforestation rd.
6:00 pm – Social Hour/Wine-Beer/Appetizers/Music
7:00 pm – Gourmet Buffet Dinner – Presented by Chef Ben Mogren of the Green Bay Packers and former UWGB ski team member
8:00 pm – Project Illuination Presentation
8:15 pm – Guest Speaker: Bryan Fish, U.S. Ski Team
9:00-10:30pm – Live Music
- Bay Nordic Gift Baskets
- Green Bay Packer Tickets
- American Birkebeiner Entries
- Two Lambeau Field Skybox Dinners for 8
- Dinner Certificates
- Madshus/Salamon Nordic Skis
Make Checks Payable to: Bay Nordic Project Illumination
P.O. Box 22225
Green Bay, Wi 54305
$65 per person
Table of 8 – $475
Limited seating for first 100 registered
Email Contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org