Our programming includes:
- YOUTH PROGRAM for ages 3 to 12 – Our successful 3 to 12 year old youth program introduces kids to skiing. Kids meet for 6 sessions during the winter at the Brown County Reforestation Camp. Season equipment rental is available. Volunteer coaches always welcome! New in 2016-17 is the Youth Plus program, extra night skis under the lights.
- JUNIOR TEAM (MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL) –The BN Jr. Team is inclusive to skiers in the Northeast Wisconsin area. The team supports skiers at all levels, including those new to the sport. We can help with equipment and we provide coaching and regular practices during and fall and winter months plus attending state, regional, and national competitions throughout the season. We have an awesome group of fun and hard working kids and families!
- ADULT PROGRAM / MASTERS – Support Northeastern Wisconsin Nordic Skiing through our adult membership! Opportunities for adults to learn-to-ski, train with other adults, social activities, and support the youth programming and trail systems.
- BIATHLON – Combining Nordic skiing (or dryland endurance events) with precision target shooting. Based at both Ariens Nordic Center and the Brown County rifle range with year-round practices and events.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH – Focused on trail system support and development, fundraising, and wellness programs. Working to ensure long-term success of Nordic skiing and improve the skiing infrastructure in the area.