Our first Youth event is Saturday! This will include Bay Nordic’s Youth Kids & Adventure Program.
We are scheduled to start the group warm up at 10am so please arrive in time to get set. The trails are snow covered however conditions are VERY MARGINAL, a couple more inches of snow are needed! The County has not been able to groom the trails with the low snow conditions (Trails are officially closed). We will do everything we can to get the kids some ski time but are preparing to make adjustments if needed. This may include shortening the session to 11:15 or so, finding a grassy area for drills, skiing on the snowmobile trail, etc. The sessions will be adjusted to keep the kids safe, protect the equipment, and keep things fun.
A couple of reminders for Saturday:
- Arrive with plenty of time to be ready for the group warm up led by Santa Mark at 10am.
- All kids must check in and out. Name tags are provided for each kid.
- All 3 & 4 year olds must have a parent with them.
- Dress appropriately. Layer. Kids will be active.
- Make sure the kids use the bathroom before we start!
See you Saturday!