Hope everyone had Happy Holidays and Stayed Warm! Our Second Youth event is Saturday. This will include Bay Nordic’s Youth Kids & Adventure Program.
It looks like we will get lucky on Saturday as the forecast calls for one day of warmer (relatively) temperatures and possibly snow. Trail conditions should be good.
A couple of reminders for Saturday:
- We are scheduled to start at 10:00am. This means all kids need to be in their groups by then. Arrive with plenty of time to check in and be in the groups at 10:00am.
- All kids must check in and out. Name tags are provided for each kid.
- All 3 & 4 year olds must have a parent with them.
- Dress appropriately. Layer. Kids will be active.
- Make sure the kids use the bathroom before we start! The lodge will be open to skiers.
- All adults skiing must have trail passes.
- If you would like to contribute cookies or volunteer please contact Jen at email@example.com.