With the onset of Fall, there is a crispness in the air that only means Winter is shortly around the corner!!! Think SNOW!!
In preparation for the 2015-2016 ski season we have a few details we need to cover……..
1. KICKOFF MEETING is scheduled for Monday October 12 from 6:30-7:30 at the Pines building at the Reforestation Camp.
– We will be reviewing the handbook for the upcoming season
– Review races for the season and discuss the sign up process/fees/hotels
– Practice and training schedules
– Sign up for volunteer opportunities. It “takes a village” to make this ski team successful. We ask that each family identify at least one volunteer opportunity to help support our team.
– Pay registration fees– Make checks payable to: BAY NORDIC SKI CLUB
– Review the Team Store and purchasing options
– We ask that you come about 20 minutes early so you have time to lay out your boots to sell and view others, fill out necessary forms if you did not do this in advance, pay fees, review volunteer opportunities and sign up as well as meet our great coaches!!!
2. BOOT SALE
– New this year….. Boots will NOT be included in your registration fee. If you have any ski boots that do not fit we ask that you bring them with to the meeting. Just make sure that you put a tag or tape on it listing your name, the size and price. ALL SALES WILL BE CASH. Please plan accordingly.
3. If anyone would be willing to bring some cookies, bars, juice, apple cider etc. to the meeting on October 12 that would be great. Please email Sara Beno-Chambers
if you are willing to bring something!
To summarize here is what you need to remember to bring:
REGISTRATION FORM _______
CASH FOR BOOTS ________
WEAR YOUR BAY NORDIC GEAR _______
FRIENDS, FRIENDS AND MORE FRIENDS 🙆 _______
Thanks for your time and can’t wait to see everyone next week!!!