Thanks to all who attended our 2019 event!
18 club members enjoyed a long weekend last January at Afterglow Resort in Phelps, WI. Great trails, plenty of outdoor activities provided by Afterglow including tubing, snow shoeing (snowshoes available to borrow) Ice skating (ice skates available to borrow), Hot cider around the campfire and lots of great companionship.
Afterglow Resort in Phelps Wisconsin offers many winter activities:
- Skate and classic cross country skiing on meticulously groomed trails
- Ice skating — including lighted night skating
- Snow tubing
- Snow Biking
Bay Nordic has again reserved 3 cabins to accommodate up to 17 people. We are planning group pot luck meals.
Note that Afterglow has a 3 day minimum stay.
- Dates: January 9th, 10th, 11th, 2020
- Cost: $157.32 per person for a 3 night stay (assuming 18 person group)
- Pot luck meals coordinated by a club member. Sign up to bring the dish of your choice.
- Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info on availability of space.
The following 3 cabins were reserved in 2019 with space for 17 people:
- Lakeshore Upper 6 people: 2 bedrooms with queen beds (2 couples) and 2 single bedrooms with twins = 6 total upper
- Lakeshore Lower 7 people: 4 bedrooms – 1 king, 2 queens, 1 bunk room = 7 total lower
- Cabin #3: 4 people: 1 queen (2 people) 1 full (1 person) 1 bunk (1 person)
Cabin descriptions and photos available here: Afterglow Resort cabins
We have included the bed linen charge in our price, but towels are not included. Please bring your own towels